You can import a Power Commander map to most 2007 and older bikes, and some newer than 2007 bikes. To import a map, first you need to download a Power Commander map and save it someplace you can find it. Next, you want to retrieve the original tune from the bike, and save that tune to a slot in the Power Vision. Next, connect the Power Vision to your computer, open WinPV, and then select Get Tune. Select the slot you saved the original tune. Now the tune is open in the WinPV software. Next, select File, Import Power Commander Map. Find the map you saved earlier, and Open it. The software will import the Power Commander map, and modify the Original tune with those values. Now, just Send Tune to put that modified tune on a slot of the Power Vision. Lastly, connect the Power Vision to the bike, and flash the ECM with that tune.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?