QuickTune is a simple way to make adjustments to the tune in your bike without using a personal computer. In QuickTune you can make adjustments to a number of settings, common ones are idle speed, rev limit, fuel and ignition timing. QuickTune can be found on the Power Vision under Program Vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?