When flashing a tune completes, you should wait for the ECM to power down before attempting to start the engine. If you are experiencing this issue, flash the compatible STK file, and be certain to wait about 45 seconds before attempting to start the engine. Once the engine starts, you can then flash the DJT tune file you like.
Articles in this section
- Knock Reference and False Knock when tuning a Polaris RZR
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX
- Power Vision CX Error Code 702