The Power Commander is a piggy-back device that must be installed to function. The Power Vision CX is a re-flash device that doesn’t need to be installed. Both will give you more performance and improved drive-ability by adjusting the fuel & ignition, however, the Power Vision CX allows tune changes that can only occur by re-flashing the ECM such as: lowering cooling fan turn on temp, disabling torque limiting functions, and revised drive-by-wire profiles. The Power Commander offers faster real-time tuning through the device whereas the Power Vision CX requires the ECM to be re-flashed after changes are made to the tune.
Articles in this section
- Generating the Correct PV_INFO file for your Power Vision 3 and Power Vision CX
- Knock Reference and False Knock when tuning a Polaris RZR
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX