At any given operating condition there is an AFR, or Lambda value the ECM is trying to achieve. Using the fuel table as a reference, you can simply monitor the real time AFR or Lambda on your Power Vision while riding, or create a datalog to verify. There are also other channels that can be monitored, or logged that would give you an indication that Target Tune is online and the ECM is using it accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?