No. At this point only those users with special credentials, like Certified Power Vision Tuners, can make the necessary calibration changes to make Target Tune function. That being said, unless you have these special credentials you will not be able to “see” the calibration changes in WinPV. Once the necessary edits are made to your calibration, and the Target Tune is fitted to the bike, you are ready to go. The ECM will use the information provided by the Target Tune system to make adjustments to the short and long term trim fields in the ECM of the bike, while you ride. These fields are not found when you look at the tune in WinPV.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?