Your bike will immediately run better once the various thresholds to allow closed loop fuel control are met, things like engine temp, etc etc. It will immediately run at the target AFR or Lambda defined in your calibration’s fuel table even if your VE tables are not perfect.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?