Target Tune is a product that uses a control module and 2 Bosch wideband AFR / Lambda sensors. It uses the existing closed loop, adaptive fuel control strategy in your Delphi ECM, but with changes made to the calibration to allow your ECM to use the wideband sensors. In order for the system to work, you must have a calibration flashed to your bike with the various edits required to make it work. At this time only a Certified Power Vision Tuning Center, or a Dynojet technical representative can make those edits.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?