VE or Volumetric Efficiency is a measurement in percentage of efficiency that an engine can move the air/fuel into and out of the cylinder at various rpm and throttle positions (or manifold absolute pressure, MAP). This table is influenced by the engine displacement, camshaft, head design, exhaust, and air filter. In theory a value of 100 would equal the volume of the cylinder, but efficient design allows values greater than this. The maximum allowed value in any cell is 127.5. To increase fuel make the values larger, to decrease fuel make the values smaller.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?