With the Power Vision connected to your bike, go to Program Vehicle > Load Tune > Load Copy > Load Copy of Current. Select Ok. The Power Vision will retrieve the Current Tune. Next highlight a slot to save the tune. Press Select, press Ok. A copy of the Current tune from the ECM is now saved in that slot. Next, disconnect the Power Vision from the bike, and connect it to your computer, open the WinPV software. Click Get Tune, select the same slot you saved the tune earlier. Press Ok. The Current tune from your ECM in now open in WinPV and ready to be modified. Once you are done, you can Send Tune, and select a slot on the Power Vision. Lastly, connect the Power Vision back to the bike, and flash the ECM from that slot.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?