If the tune was created with an older version of firmware, updating it could expose more fields. With the Power Vision plugged into the computer, open WinPV, and open a tune. Once the tune is open, select PowerVision > Update tune using PV. The tune will be updated using the firmware version on the Power Vision.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?