The PV trip center uses correction fields that default to 1.000. You can type in the correct value in one of the trip fields, and let the unit calculate the right correction for your bike. For example, if you reset trip A or B, filled up with fuel, and drove a number of miles and stopped to refill. You can then enter the actual Fuel Used, save it, and the correction number will be adjusted. You can also calculate the actual fuel economy with a calculator, and type this into the Economy (mpg). The correction number will be adjusted. Once these fields are adjusted in this manner, your fuel economy readings should be correct.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?