Dynojet has created a number of pre-configured tunes for various bikes; but there no way to have a perfect tune for every possible combination of aftermarket parts, or rare bikes like CVO’s. What you want to look for when selecting a tune is similar components. If the aftermarket components have similar airflow, a tune created for each would be very similar. All of the tunes we have built are located on our website, and will be on your Power Vision if the tune database is up to date. If we do not have a tune listed that is a close match for your bike because you have aftermarket cams, etc, then you can request a tune to be built for your setup. Just send an email to email@example.com and list the bike and all of the modifications. We will build you a tune for the components listed and email it to you.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?