There are three types of tunes that you can deliver to your bike: pre-configured tunes (loaded on the device from Dynojet), custom tunes (loaded or emailed to you by a custom tuner), or you can use a copy of your original (The tune file that is saved to the Power Vision when married to the ECM) tune to tweak. The Power Vision will be pre-loaded with a large selection of pre-configured calibrations for bikes with basic upgrades (intake and exhaust), as well as tunes for bikes with modified engines (increased displacement, cams, head work, etc). As new calibrations are developed, they will be automatically uploaded to the Power Vision through the update client feature of the WinPV software. Just plug in the USB cable and select “Update Client”, choose the update, and we do the rest. The Power Vision holds up to 8 tunes (any combination of the 3 types) for you to choose from at your convenience, and these can be replaced as many times as you like with updated tunes.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?