Yes, the AutoTune modules are basically the same between the Power Commander and Power Vision. You would need different cables than what came with the AutoTune module for the Power Commander; you will need the ones that come with the AutoTune module for the Power Vision. These cables are available separately.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?