What is the difference between AutoTune Basic and Pro?
- Only works on bikes with factory O2 sensors
- Uses the bike’s stock narrowband O2 sensors
- Works well as long as the base tune is fairly close to the bike setup
- Works well for completely stock or lightly modified bikes
- No need to drill holes and weld O2 bungs in head pipes AutoTune
- Uses Dynojet’s AT module and two wideband O2 sensors
- Works well with any base tune
- Works well for highly modified bikes
- Need to have two 18mm Dynojet O2 sensors in the exhaust.