AutoTune needs to run long enough to gather information to make adjustments (20 minutes to 10 hours). You need to ride the bike long enough to hit all of the areas you plan to ever ride the bike (rpm & throttle position). Once you have run the bike awhile, you should have gathered enough data to adjust your tune. It would be better to make multiple short rides, stopping to apply the AutoTune information; than it would be to make one long ride. Each AutoTune session should be built on the last session.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?