In most cases yes; the Power Vision doesn’t care what tune is in the ECM. When the Power Vision is married to a bike, it saves a copy of whatever tune is in the ECM at that time. This tune will be saved in a hidden slot and called Original tune. If you restore Original tune with the Power Vision, it will write this tune back to the ECM.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?