When new model bikes are released, Dynojet has to see the bike to know whether the existing Power Vision will work on that bike or not. Most likely the Power Vision will work, but there may need to be new firmware and tunes created to support this new bike. Older Power Vision units will need to be updated before they will support this new bike.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?