The Power Vision, by default has the ability to tune one bike. Once it is married to a specific bike, it cannot be used to tune another bike. However, a license can be purchased allowing the Power Vision to tune another bike. There are three license options available, Unlock, Dual, and shop Tune license. Contact us for more information.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?