The Power Vision will deliver a calibration (tune) to your Harley’s ECM that contains the proper data for optimized performance and peak efficiency throughout the operation range. You can mount the Power Vision on your bike and display data (stuff like knock, engine temp, spark advance, inlet air temp, etc) on one of many gauge screens, and each gauge has a user configurable alarm to warm you in the event that a parameter is nearing a potentially unsafe value. If you have a Dynojet Wide Band 2 or AutoTune system, you can simply plug it in and add insightful wide band data to the channel list. Power Vision also allows you to log the data in the event you’d like to analyze this vital information after your ride is complete. You also have the ability to check and clear ECM DTC’s (diagnostic trouble codes), and reset adaptive learning.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?