If you updated the firmware on your PVCX, you need to update your PV_Info file, and resubmit. On the PVCX device, from the main menu, select Device Tools, Device Info, About. Press the top button, next to the pencil icon. It should respond with File Created, as it writes a new PV_Info file.
Articles in this section
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX
- Power Vision CX Error Code 702
- Power Vision CX Error Code 701
- Power Vision CX Error Code 700
- Power Vision CX Error Code 600