If you updated the firmware on your PVCX, you need to update your PV_Info file, and resubmit. On the PVCX device, from the main menu, select Device Tools, Device Info, About. Press the top button, next to the pencil icon. It should respond with File Created, as it writes a new PV_Info file.
Articles in this section
- Generating the Correct PV_INFO file for your Power Vision 3 and Power Vision CX
- Knock Reference and False Knock when tuning a Polaris RZR
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX