You can use the Tune Finder here,http://dynojet.com/pvcxws.aspx
To supply you with a tune for your specific vehicle, we first must have your PV_Info file.
- Plug the PVCX into your vehicles diagnostic power and turn the ignition / power switch on, but do not start.
- Once the PVCX is powered up and connected, press the top button.
- Select Device Tools > Device Info > About.
- This screen will show you various information about the PVCX, but we want the vehicle info. To access this, select the “pencil icon”. A dialog should pop up and say, “File Created”.
- Turn the ignition / power switch off and unplug the PVCX from the vehicle.
- You can use the Tune Finder here,http://dynojet.com/pvcxws.aspx
- Click on the POWERVISION in the list of devices under Computer, then choose the PV_Info.txt file and press the "Upload your PV_Info.txt file" button.
- This will show you only the tunes that correspond to your ECU and will also prompt you if you need to update the firmware in the device.