Every time you open a DJT or STK file, the C3 software will look for a definition file. The definition file tells C3 how to work with a given compatibility tune. You will need Internet access to download this file. If one has previously been downloaded, you will not be prompted again, unless we have updated the definition file. You can see a listing of downloaded definition files in C3 by clicking on Tools/View Loaded Definitions.
Articles in this section
- Generating the Correct PV_INFO file for your Power Vision 3 and Power Vision CX
- Knock Reference and False Knock when tuning a Polaris RZR
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX