The Power Vision CX is a Windows compatible drive. When the CX unit is plugged into a USB cable, Windows should assign a drive letter to the device. Windows File explorer can be used to copy files to/from the CX unit.
Articles in this section
- Knock Reference and False Knock when tuning a Polaris RZR
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX
- Power Vision CX Error Code 702