The DJT file is really just a small portion of a complete STK tune file. When you open a DJT file, the software will look for a STK file of the same compatibility. Make sure to save your STK file and DJT file in the same directory.
Articles in this section
- Generating the Correct PV_INFO file for your Power Vision 3 and Power Vision CX
- Knock Reference and False Knock when tuning a Polaris RZR
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX