Our DJT files are really a subset of a STK file. The STK file is a complete tune, the DJT is just the portion where we have made changes. When you open or flash a DJT, you are also opening or flashing the STK file with the same compatibility.
Articles in this section
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX
- Power Vision CX Error Code 702
- Power Vision CX Error Code 701