You do not need to install it to tune your vehicle. It plugs into the vehicle’s ECM diagnostic connector and sends the tune directly to the ECM. Once the tune is flashed to the ECM you can remove it or leave it connected to view real-time data while the vehicle is running. If you want to view real-time data then you can install it using the supplied Velcro or using an accessory mount with AMPS pattern (30mm x 38mm, M4-0.7 thread).
Articles in this section
- "My tune compat and checksum in my pv_info.txt file both show ffffffff."
- When decelerating, my exhaust pops loudly. How can I fix this with the PVCX?
- Can I run 3 different tunes with the Active Power Mode Switch?
- Data Logging on the Power Vision CX
- What benefits will I see when installing a PVCX on a stock vehicle?
- How to unmarry a Power Vision CX
- How to Zero out changes between tunes
- Tuning Victory with the Power vision CX
- Power Vision CX Error Code 702
- Power Vision CX Error Code 701